- About Us
Founded in 1930, our electric motor parts business started in William R. Palmer's parents' house and later moved to the small building pictured below. Our electric motor business had been in at least two other locations until around 1945, when it was moved to its present location at 44 Garden Street in the South End of Stamford.
We are a full-service shop providing sales, service, and repairs of electric motors and pumps. As we maintain our Stamford roots, we also serve the needs of commercial, residential, industrial, and municipal clients throughout Fairfield, New Haven, and Westchester Counties.
During World War II, the business was moved to its current location at 44 Garden St.